Thursday, October 19, 2017

Checkpoint 1


Hello, my name is Carter, I am a Senior at Summit Public Schools: Shasta. This blog is for my AP Government Class, to share about my political typology and talk about American politics. I tend to have different views than most of the students at Shasta. My political typology is Steadfast Conservative, unlike the majority of California. Steadfast conservatives tend to view the government as too powerful, and at times unnecessary. I grew up in a conservative family that I share many of my views with. I am open to new ideas and civil conversations about controversial topics.

Image result for conservative in california meme

3 comments:

  1. WHY DOES THAT BEAR HAVE NO FRONT LEGS(ARMS.. WHATEVER)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carter, you're awesome. Excited to see what else you blog about during this project. Nice image btw

    ReplyDelete